Technology is changing at a rapid pace that businesses cannot keep up with. Having the right IT consulting company to manage the analysis and implementation of available technology can make the difference between success and failure.
You only want the NetStf experts to:
- perform an evaluation of the technology available to your industry
- give you an edge over your competition
- choose the right technology to fit your unique business needs
- provide the right solution and have the ability to implement it quickly (this can make the difference between meeting business goals or not)
- execute network installation and Support
- complete anything from simple server to advanced router installation
- create a seamless experience when switching technologies
- provide network installation and support – fundamental to any business that relies on their IT infrastructure.
With increased demand for video and voice solutions often running between multiple office locations it becomes paramount that the network is installed and supported properly. The most advanced and reliable hardware will be of little value if not installed and supported properly.
At NetStf, we employ experienced and certified network installation and support specialist that are familiar with all business sizes, environments and industries. Our expertise includes support of high bandwidth and demanding LAN and WAN environments.
In today’s world, information security is a vital part of every business which cannot afford to be ignored. Information security is a crucial component of every business. The solution could be as simple as a gateway firewall, or you may require a complete Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) with data encryption.
Automated attacks are run every day looking for any vulnerability to exploit. These are frequently non-targeted attacks which makes small and medium sized businesses just as susceptible as large institutions. Security breaches can cause not just data theft, but also data loss and extended down time.
Get your network protected with properly configured and maintained security hardware and software. Your security strategy should be reviewed regularly to reflect ever evolving threats.
View NetStf’s Small Business and Corporate Business Offers
contact a skilled expert to hear all NetStf opportunites!